Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Nothing to say.
Nothing to say here, except bored and out of my mind, or is that suppose to be together. I don't know. Well anyways. I have something interesting to say, I just started working on playing the guitar like a drum, or something to that effect and so far it sounds good. Does anyone else like guitar out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bored during the day...why not write a blog
ReplyDeleteya i like to play the guitar a little but im not very good just mess around with it
ReplyDeletei like the guitar i started to learn how to play but i sucked but i really like hearing other people play
ReplyDeletei have a guitar. i took like two or three lessons but had to stop because of dance. i definitely want to get back into it!
ReplyDeleteMy roommate plays guitar and he sucks. Well, he thinks he's good.
ReplyDeletei know a few songs. nothing impressive though
ReplyDeletelisten to music!
ReplyDelete