Thursday, February 26, 2009

Got an AMP!!!

I was wondering when I was going to get an AMP for my guitar. So far I've been playing the acoustic for a while and often my no so electric guitar. Since Tuesday I've been making the acoustic jealous as I have been constant with juice that flows through the electric. Been playing around with the setting as to determine what sounds I can create. It's an awesome piece and it was for a fair price. One drawback though, no foot petal port available. Oh well, can please all the conditions. So anyways, it has a pretty good sound and at times I can play a very high pitched sound that I fear will break some glass around the apartment. Maybe my neighbors will finally come up to greet me as they are often conservative and I'm sure they are loving the everlasting vibrations that have penetrated deeply into the walls and traveled down to what I believe is their bedroom. 8D Well, enough of that. Must go off and do some licks and tricks to please the chicks... Just messing... 8D Still plenty of fun playing though.
*(Licks is a term used to represent the speed picking style often used in metal and rock music.)*
The more you Know!

4 comments: