Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Venom of Mine.

I have come to another dilemma in my life experiences. I have been longing over something that I want, yet I know I shouldn't have. This something is interesting yet dangerous and intoxicates the mind with a temptation that can not be felt in any other way. This something has a power to tie the wits and bind the body. This something posses an illicit and unethical attraction that has lodged itself into my being. I fight it, but to no avail my addiction is firm and my drug readily available. Dare I take from which should not be mine? Can I sustain my conscious if I permit this venom to enter me and destroy that which I have safely guarded? For now, as if an aroma, I take in the seductive nature of this something and strive to elicit this something from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment