This is the personality test that we had to take in English. I will say although this does reflect me accurately, it doesn't take into consideration that I am only like that when I am happy or excited. when ever I am learning or thinking about various ideas I tend to be very quite and to myself. For instance, in class I appear to be reserved and a studious student, when in fact I am wondering off into the last idea I had with a friend or thinking about music. In fact, if I were to be taken out of that class and put into an environment that suited me best, I would almost explode with energy as I talked to different people and got to know them. One of the things I love to do is talk and entertain others. I know it may not seem like it but thats really how I am. On the other hand, I do enjoy talking about interesting subjects and concepts. Even if the thoughts are taboo or abstract I like to delve into them and explore every crevasse of the idea. So if there are any takers I'll chat up a storm capable of boggling the mind and widen the horizon. Whatever that would mean... Well, I'll be off o work for now. Oh, if anyone cares my I.D. is (ev1074)
Extroverted (
E) 67.65% Introverted (I) 32.35%
Intuitive (
N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%
Feeling (
F) 58.97% Thinking (T) 41.03%
Perceiving (
P) 55.88% Judging (J) 44.12%
No comments:
Post a Comment