Thursday, May 7, 2009
Don't you just hate it!!!
I have this roommate that doesn't seem to get the idea that he need to venture out on his own. Something about him keeps him thinking he needs company all the time. This in it self is not a problem for me, but the effect it has when he has no one else to talk to. It can be in the middle of the night and he will just come up to me and start talking about the little things in life. Now, Not to say that I don't enjoy talking with people about their lives, its just that he has a tendency of talking about other peoples lives. It's like, hey don't you have one yourself. So, everything is second hand or third handed source and I have my doubts that he is half accurate about most of what he says. Any advice out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment