Thursday, May 7, 2009
God
Had an interesting conversation the other day, in fact, I would dare call it intellectual. It was with one of the student in class, won't mention names, but we spent an the greater part of an hour discussing religion and the belief of God. Although I made some interesting point in the topic I can't help but to wonder what she still thinks about the matter. If you somehow read this blog in the middle of the whole, let me know I would like to discuss more with you at some time. Maybe, I will ask you about this during the final. Well anyways, there is plenty of truth in the bible, we just need to intemperate it to the best of our knowledge and never allow ourselves to be closed minded regardless of offense. Well, that was my soapbox speech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment