Thursday, May 7, 2009
Played guitar hero again
I had put down guitar hero for a while when I really started playing the guitar more. In fact the reason I started playing guitar versus guitar hero was because I had just got a good one. Turns out when you put down guitar hero for a while it tends to make you suck. I learned this lesson when I tried to challenge my roommate to a battle and lost horribly.I got less then 50% of the song and was greatly disappointed, on the flip side I realized that you can use the songs on practice with the guitar as a jam track. So, what I did to revenge my ego was played some parts of the songs on a real guitar in front of him while the fake guitar laid there and the background music going. It was kinda cool Might do it for more practice. YEAH 8D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment