Thursday, May 7, 2009
I need to work out.
I have come to realize that I am not as strong as I would like to be. I think I have decent strength, but after arm wresting the caption of the weight lifting team, I nearly cried. This dude has some strength to him and he could easily pin be down and beat me with an ugly stick; therefore, I must become stronger than him. Although he is a nice dude and I don't think he will start a fight with anyone really. Knowing that he can best me makes me feel a bit unease. To be honest, it's because he is a bit shorter than me. I know how tall a person it shouldn't make a difference, but in this case it does. I need more strength. Hopefully by summers end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment